Web Developer wanted to join our team
eSterling is looking for a self-motivated, focused individual who is passionate about the industry, to join our busy Development Department.
The role would be ideal for someone who has a few years of experience developing content managed websites. We are not hung up on degree-level qualification, preferring a candidate with commercial experience instead. You should show an attention to detail and ability to uphold your work to the highest standards.
You’ll be working directly with clients so being confident in presenting your work and talking with people in a non-technical manner is a must.
If you’re someone who isn’t deterred by a challenge and has a passion for new web technologies you’ll fit right in. The ideal candidate will be able to slipstream into the team with a minimum of training, bringing their experience into the mix and deliver code of a high quality.
We’re looking for someone who has experience and interest in the following:
- Practical experience with PHP
- Experience with Classic ASP would be a bonus
- Practical knowledge of OOP principles and techniques
- MVC web framework experience would be ideal
- Experience of working with version control systems
- Interest in ‘programming the web’ and web services
Salary range: £16,000-£26,000 pa. Please send a CV to email@example.com to apply.